Saturday, May 31, 2008

NB Taxpayers: Cutting taxes just the start

13 ways to leave economic decline in the dust

With the green paper about to be released early next week, a lot is being made of what 'could' or 'should' be done with the tax system in our province. I won't bother going into another long diatribe on what measures I think should be implemented by Mr. Boudreau in order to make our tax system more equitable and globally competitive.

If you have time and are interested (a little bit or a lot) in the future of our province and how we can achieve great things both fiscally and economically (and how we can all get there together), then I recommend you take a look at my Sensible Solutions for NB, which I might add, go much further then just cutting taxes so that we can achieve the prosperity that we so rightfully deserve. Moreover, unlike Paul Simon's 1975 hit song "50 ways to leave your lover", my plan is only 13 ways/steps to leave economic decline. Go take a look:

Read this doc on Scribd: NB Budget Recommendations 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home