Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tom Brady v. the Chargers

My brother has been a huge Patriot fan since the days of Steve Grogan, not to mention, during their big 3-0 win in the "snow plow game" over the Miami Dolphins in '82 (a moral victory at the time for a very bad team). Let's just say, I haven't heard the end of it since their very first superbowl win back in 2002. You can just about imagine how it is [for me] now that they are looking to write history with an undefeated season.

Which is why today is going to be huge as I am a longtime Chargers hopeful (going back to Dan Fouts and the "air corriel" era). However, on the brightside for me, if the Chargers do lose as expected, at least Junior Seau will have a chance at a Superbowl ring. ;-)

Oh, btw, I'm sure this video describes every New Englander and their man [and women] crush for Tom Brady right about now. My picks:


Hopeful: Chargers 21 Patriots 17
Reality: Chargers 14 Patriots 42

Let's hope the pats leave reality in the locker room. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home