Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Taking a bit of a break

Because of work and other projects demanding my attention, I will not be blogging here for the next few weeks or so. I will probably return the week after the end of the month (still up in the air). In the meantime, I will continue to contribute (every now and then) to It's the Economy Stupid!, Spink About It, Adam Daifallah, Gerry Nicholls, Wolfville watch, the Independent, the Hipster, NBpolitico and of course, Gypsy. Anyway, see you all there.

3 Comments:

At Jan 2, 2008, 7:41:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you when you get back.

 
At Jan 2, 2008, 8:34:00 PM , Blogger Fieldmouse said...

do come back

 
At Jan 3, 2008, 1:23:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the California governor once said, I'll be bawwwwque.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home