Monday, December 24, 2007

"The Twelve Days of Christmas," Victor Boudreau Style

On the first day of Christmas my finance minister gave to me a useless self-sufficiency strategy.

On the second day of Christmas my finance minister gave to me two tory turncoats and a useless self-sufficiency strategy.

On the third day of Christmas my finance minister gave to me three forgiveable loans for Atlantic Yarns, two tory turncoats and a useless self-sufficiency strategy.

On the fourth day of Christmas my finance minister gave to me four new overpaid bureaucrats, three forgiveable loans for Atlantic Yarns, two tory turncoats and a useless self-sufficiency strategy.

On the fifth day of Christmas my finance minister gave to me five vacant mills, four new overpaid bureaucrats, three forgiveable loans for Atlantic Yarns, two tory turncoats and a useless self-sufficiency strategy.

On the sixth day of Christmas my finance minister gave to me six broken promises, five vacant mills, four new overpaid bureaucrats, three forgiveable loans for Atlantic Yarns, two tory turncoats and a useless self-sufficiency strategy.

On the seventh day of Christmas my finance minister gave to me seven stretches of moose fencing, six broken promises, five vacant mills, four new overpaid bureaucrats, three forgiveable loans for Atlantic Yarns, two tory turncoats and a useless self-sufficiency strategy.

On the eighth day of Christmas my finance minister gave to me eight ripped up energy rebates, seven stretches of moose fencing, six broken promises, five vacant mills, four new overpaid bureaucrats, three forgiveable loans for Atlantic Yarns, two tory turncoats and a useless self-sufficiency strategy.

On the ninth day of Christmas my finance minister gave to me nine more years of outmigration, eight ripped up energy rebates, seven stretches of moose fencing, six broken promises, five vacant mills, four new overpaid bureaucrats, three forgiveable loans for Atlantic Yarns, two tory turncoats and a useless self-sufficiency strategy.

On the tenth day of Christmas my finance minister to me ten million excuses for the Shippigan Caisse bailout, nine more years of outmigration, eight ripped up energy rebates, seven stretches of moose fencing, six broken promises, five vacant mills, four new overpaid bureaucrats, three forgiveable loans for Atlantic Yarns, two tory turncoats and a useless self-sufficiency strategy.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my finance minister gave to me eleven times the surplus reported, ten million excuses for the Shippigan Caisse bailout, nine more years of outmigration, eight ripped up energy rebates, seven stretches of moose fencing, six broken promises, five vacant mills, four new overpaid bureaucrats, three forgiveable loans for Atlantic Yarns, two tory turncoats and a useless self-sufficiency strategy.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my finance minister gave to me twelve more months without a tax cut, eleven times the surplus reported, ten million excuses for the Shippigan Caisse bailout, nine more years of outmigration, eight ripped up energy rebates, seven stretches of moose fencing, six broken promises, five vacant mills, four new overpaid bureaucrats, three forgiveable loans for Atlantic Yarns, two tory turncoats and a useless self-sufficiency strategy.

2 Comments:

At Dec 25, 2007, 1:05:00 PM , Blogger nbpolitico said...

Cute, I wish I was as creative.

 
At May 21, 2022, 1:26:00 AM , Anonymous Ivan Dunn said...

Nicce blog post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home