Saturday, December 22, 2007

Iowa: Cutting through the polls

Mark Blumenthal breaks down the polls two weeks before Iowans gather and caucus. His findings seem to lean towards a heavier turnout favoring Obama on the democratic side.

Although, as I've said before on this blog, I think it may come down to whose campaign has the best GOTV unit (see comments). And if that is the case, I think Edwards has a slight edge over his opponents. Plus, as NBpolitico predicted long ago, I think NH will come home for McCain on the Republican side as his campaign has made a final push in Iowa (could finish as high as third) and he is gaining some momentum from recent endorsements (Sen. Lieberman and the Boston Herald). Let's just say I'm pleased at this turn of events considering some of the frontrunning alternatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home