Friday, July 6, 2007

Live Earth Marathon Concert











Just about 4 hours or so left until the kick off of Al Gore's Live Earth concert (in Sydney, Australia) on CTV.

I don't know about you guys, but I will be headin' down to the shore (where there is no TV) so that I can avoid having to listen to the long and painful 24 hrs. straight of limo ridin'/private jet flyin' celebrities backslapping their de facto 'enviro' god --- Al Gore. Let me tell you, if I don't, the entire [saturated], low fat, vegan experience is libel to drive me to drugs.

(Hat tip Copious Dissent - Your Daily Dose of Liberty)

2 Comments:

At Jul 6, 2007, 7:56:00 PM , Blogger Spinks said...

Hey a little respect for the guy who invented the Internet. :)

 
At Jul 7, 2007, 11:34:00 AM , Blogger NB taxpayer said...

Oh yeah, one quickly forgets!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home