Monday, July 30, 2007

Going mainstream. I think?

The reason that I blog on long, hot summer weekends is that I like to think that I'm getting through to more and more Canadians with each and every post.

However, I never anticipated this. (check out the "Blog Posts About This Topic") I think a buddy from San Diego who works for the Wall Street Journal (and is a regular reader of this blog) is throwing me a bone because the post and that article are definitely not related. Not to mention, the title is quite curious: Grants Kick Start Resort's Energy Project. Yikes!! A positive spin about grants. The absolute last thing that I thought this blog would be linked to. LOL!

Anyway, as much as I disagree with state funded projects, I won't complain about the extra traffic and global exposure the mention gave me. Always a capitalist. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home